The Entrepreneurship Program of Study is a new program being offered at FPC.
Students in this program will develop different skills such as problem solving and critical thinking using an entrepreneurial mindset. These skills can be used in the classroom and real world to build a life for future FPC entrepreneurs.
This program is considered a Program of Choice. Incoming 9th grade students are encouraged to apply using the Programs of Choice Application.
- Authentic, hands-on learning
- Project-based learning
- Competitive events
- Creating their own businesses
- Organizations to support learning (NFTE & DECA)
- Building current workforce skills
Entrepreneurship Small Business Certification
- 5 state qualifiers
- Campaigns received national recognition at the THRIVE award level
- 9 Regional Qualifiers
- 3 State Qualifiers
- 3 National Qualifiers