A transcript is the most important academic record of what a student has accomplished throughout high school. It is a comprehensive record of a student's academic progress, grades, and credits earned. Transcripts are typically required by colleges and universities, as well as employers.
Types of Transcripts
- Official Transcript: An official transcript is one that is received directly from the issuing institution. It includes the school seal and signature of the registrar or designee and is placed into a sealed envelope.
- Unofficial Transcript: An unofficial transcript is primarily for the student's records and does not include the school seal or designated signature.
All transcripts must be requested by submitting the Current Student Transcript Request form. Students will receive an email confirmation once the form is submitted.
- Official transcripts will be sent directly to the requesting college or workplace. Official transcripts cannot be emailed.
- Unofficial transcripts can be picked up at school. Students will be notified via their Flagler Schools email when they are ready to be picked up.
All transcripts must be requested by submitting the Graduate Transcript Request form.
- Official transcripts will be sent directly to the requesting college or workplace. Please allow up to 24 hours to process. Official transcripts cannot be emailed.
- Unofficial transcripts can be mailed to the requestor or picked up in-person. Please pick up transcripts at the FPCHS front desk from 2:15 pm–3:15 pm, Monday–Friday.